Good-bye January!

Good-bye January, it's been fun. Helllllooooo February!

high low
I'm linking up with "Teacher to the Core" for her High/Low linky party!
Hop on over and share the highs and lows of your January.

Here's a summary of my January:




And..........Like many others, I'll be hosting a SALE this weekend!

 

Hope on over and stock up on fun, engaging, and memorable activities to use in the classroom! 
Check out my TpT Store and my TN Store.

Visit "Keepin' It Kool in Kinder" to see other stores who are having sales:

Here are a few of my BEST SELLING products:
Angry VERBS, Units 1 and 2
Angry VERBS Unit One

Angry VERBS Unit Two
Angry VERBS Unit Two
 Snowman Homophones Matching Game


     

February MEGA Packet:

Happy February!


Also, in honor of February starting tomorrow, I'll be GIVING AWAY my February Mega Activity Packet to two random bloggers who leave their e-mail and their classroom "can't live without!" (what is something you use in your classroom that helps your day run smoothly)

The random winners will be announced tomorrow, February 1st!

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments

  1. Hi!! That mega packet looks mega awesome!! My cant love without is my interactive notebooks. Composition notebooks + glue on activities and foldables = no papers stuffed in desks!!!

    Jessica at ideasbyjivey.blogspot.com

    Jessica31783@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica!
      You're one of my winners! Check your e-mail and ENJOY! :)

      Delete
  2. I have some boys that will LOVE that Angry Bird verb activity!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Kim
    TheVeryBusyFirstGraders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! My kiddos LOVED them and beg for more :)

      Delete
  3. How cute is that angry verb packet?!?

    It always feels so good when they make progress! Pat yourself on the back, my friend!! It's because she has a caring teacher!!

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement, Amanda! :)

      Delete
  4. Just found you through the linky and I love your Angry Verbs product! What a great idea! I'll be following your blog (feel free to do the same with mine. As a sixth grade teacher, it's always great to find other people who teach those tweens!
    Marion
    www.mentoringinthemiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, upper elementary teachers need to stick together! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Jessica thank you so much for linking up with me :) your blog is adorable and I'm thrilled to be a new follower! Love those angry birds, anything to get the kids excited about their learning! That mega pack looks amazing too. My classroom "can't live without" is definitely my computer. I use it for EVERYTHING! From videos, to interactive activities, to writing notes to the kids with super fun fonts, it's a daily necessity :) thanks again for joining me!

    Khrys
    Keepinitkoolinkinderland.blogspot.com
    Kool.in.Kinderland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Khrys!
      You're one of my winners! Check your e-mail and ENJOY! :)

      Delete
  6. cant live without creative people like you!
    Thank you for all your valuable lessons........... (:
    cathylepine@myway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy - that's very encouraging! :)

      Delete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top