Welcome 2013!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, blogging friends!

Well I'm back in the States after a wonderful white Christmas in Montreal. We had a lovely break, spending quality time with family, eating (and eating some more!), playing games, watching movies, and most importantly, celebrating the birth of Christ.

I took a "brain break" from teaching, blogging, pintrest, etc. :) but now I'm back and ready to rock and roll! Or at least get back into the swing of things.

Here are two things from my TPT store to kick off the new year. The first is a CC aligned 19-page activity packet called "Ringing in the New Year" It covers a wide variety of subjects and can be used independently as morning work, center work, or homework, or as whole class activities. It's on sale this week for only $3!


You can see the complete post about the activity pack here.

And, as a belated Christmas gift to you, my lovely followers, here is a "Welcome 2013" activity pack freebie! Click here for a list of 13-related activities to welcome the new year! :) Welcome 2013 Activity Ideas. It contains two copies: one in color and one in black and white.


Enjoy!


Signature

3 comments

  1. I am your newest follower. Thanks for the freebie! It's nice to have something planned that first day back!!!

    My Journey to 5th Grade

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! Check out my "Holiday Re-Cap" activity too - great for having kids review their holiday break :)

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of having the kiddos write goals when they first come in after the break! Gets them thinking about the year ahead. Happy New Year!

    Ashley
    Primary Teacherhood

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top