Snowman Glyph Writing Activity FREEBIE

Well this has been a lovely day!

I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made-It Linky party! Stop by her blog to join in the fun!



I started off the morning by launching my TpT store (woohoo!) and made my first sell in 12 minutes (double woohoo!)  All day long, the response I got from fellow bloggers and TpT sellers was very encouraging - it boosted my confidence and brightened my morning!

Check out my "Christmas Carols...Grammar Style" packet here.


 I've also got some different items listed - an Author Study graphic organizer and an Angry Verbs unit.


Then after lunch I went out and checked the mail to find that The Mailbox Magazine had bought two more of my ideas! I love having that Mailbox cash - now I'm off to browse and find books to buy! Anyone have any suggestions of great books they've bought/used from The Mailbox?



Because of my brightened day and excellent, motivated mood, I decided to bless others and add a FREEBIE that is available to all who follow my blog and TpT store!


I'm not sure if you've ever done a glyph before, but if you haven't, you should try one because I love them! It gives kids (even upper elementary) practice following directions, discerning personal experience and connecting it to their work, and gives them an outlet to show their personality and find commonalities with classmates.


Then, to connect it to the curriculum, I added a writing prompt, graphic organizer, and paper to write the final draft of their "Snowman Adventure"


Here's a sneak peak of the Snowman Glyph Writing Activity packet :)




Click here to download this item for FREE!

If you download the packet, please go back and rate it. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment

  1. Cute freebie:) Thanks for sharing and congrats on getting your ideas into The Mailbox;) Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top