I've Been Featured on Budding Blogger!

Hello everyone! I am typing today from the great white north as I am visiting family in Montreal, Canada for the holidays! We've had lovely time, playing endless rounds of games, indulging in lots of food, and catching up with lots of family members. 

I logged on today (after far too long!) and was pleasantly surprised to see that Amanda from "Teaching Maddeness" has featured me on her "Budding Blogger" showcase!

 Teaching Maddeness
Check it out here!

Thanks, Amanda! :)

In other news, I'm sitting at the kitchen table at my aunt's, drinking tea, and watching the beautiful snow fall. We're snuggled in the house, still in pjs, as we are expecting 15-25 inches of snow! 

Here's a picture from a local news station:


And here's a picture of my car. Safe to say this girl's not braving the roads today!



Well I'm off to enjoy my winter wonderland. I'll be back to the states later this week and will be posting some new ideas and freebies soon!


Signature

1 comment

  1. I just came across your blog and I love it. I am nominating you for the Liebster Award!! Check out my blog for details:

    http://jules416.blogspot.com/2012/12/i-won-liebster-award.html

    Julie
    My Journey to 5th Grade

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top