Christmas Carols...Grammar Style!

Hello friends!

Well, I officially feel like a grown-up teacher. I've been putting it off, worried about the quality of my products, the quantity of original ideas, and the time it would take to set up, but I did it. I really did it... I started a TpT store!

(It was actually my grandmother who insisted I do!)

Now, I know I don't have many things listed (ok, not many =2!) but I wanted to post my very first priced item, which I think it worthy of being the first: Christmas Carols...Grammar Style! 

Click here to check it out: Christmas Carols...Grammar Style

Here's some information about the 11-page (!) packet:
"Christmas Carols...Grammar Style" is a fun holiday activity that keeps students engaged and gives them practice identifying parts of speech (nouns, verbs, and adjectives) in a very real-world, tangible way. This is an 11-page packet that includes the "Grammar Style" lyrics, a grammar chart, and a journal prompt for three popular Christmas carols: Jingle Bells, Silent Night, and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. These activities can be done over three class periods or can be differentiated based on level of difficulty and used in reading groups or learning centers.
Here are some preview pictures:
 
 

 And the best part about the whole thing? It's only $2!

****Plus...if you go right now and follow my store, then leave a comment with your e-mail address, I will send you a FREE "Christmas Carols...Grammar style" song packet (Jingle Bells)****

Click here to check it out: Christmas Carols...Grammar Style

6 comments

  1. Way to go! It really is pretty fun to create and post! I started a store this summer.
    I downloaded your freebie and added as a follower! Looks good!
    I would love a copy of the Jingle Bells. Perfect for the last two weeks of school! Great idea!
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun
    bcdolat@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just became a follower! Would love a copy of your Jingle Bells packet!

    thanks!
    erin.m.varley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Your Jingle Bell Sampler packets are on their way to your inbox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea! I just followed you on TpT, and would love this packet.
    Alyce
    Alyce.barte@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I became your newest TPT follower and am so glad!! Thanks for offering your Jingle Bell Sampler. I love the idea and so will the kids!!
    eugenezirk@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top