12 in 12 Linky Party!

Hello friends! Boy, I'm on a blogging frenzy this week! But who can blame me with all of these great linky parties to join?

Now I'm linking up with "A Teeny Teacher" for her "12 in 12" Linky Party:


Stop by here to link up!

Favorite Movie:
My favorite movie is Ice Castles, the new one released by Hallmark. I love the story, the skating, and the soundtrack (!). I like it more than the original. If you haven't seen it, you must! It's such a winner...

Favorite TV Show
My favorite movie this year was Chuck! My hubby and I started watching it this fall (on DVD) and quickly became obsessed! It became a nightly routine for us to watch an episode or two :)

Favorite Restaurant:
My favorite restaurant we tried was Big Daddy's in New York City. Juicy burgers, creamy, thick milkshakes, and more tater tots than is good for any one person. Bring it on...

Favorite New Thing You Tried:
Opening my Teachers Pay Teachers store! I've had so much fun working on setting up my store, creating and refining products, and sharing ideas with colleagues. I only opened it this past weekend, but having been adding priced and free items daily.  Check out my TpT store here.


Favorite Gift You Got:
My favorite gift I received was a a beautiful new edition of Little Women. It's one of my all-time favorite books and I am collecting classic novels. (Our apartment is going to collapse under the weight of our books!) My husband gave it to my for our anniversary in June.


Favorite Thing You Pinned:
My favorite thing I pinned was this collection of Reading Strategies posters from "One Happy Teacher" We've been spending A LOT of time talking about different reading comprehension strategies and have focused on each of these during Reading Groups each week. I love how colorful, clearly written, and practical these are:

Strategies....FREEBIE!


Favorite Blog Post:
My favorite movie this year was "Back to School Night"
It was from when I first started blogging and I was first intermingling my original ideas with those of other wonderful bloggers.



Favorite Accomplishment:My favorite accomplishment was being named BrainQuest's Teacher of the Month in August! It was a joy to share how I make learning an adventure each day in my classroom :)
Check out my winning essay here.

Favorite Picture:
My favorite picture:
This is a very typical scene in my life :) My husband and I were apple picking with his family and he got a little goofy.

Favorite Memory:My favorite memory of this year was going to Lee, MA  for a mother-daughter getaway weekend for my birthday! We stayed at the Chambery Inn, which is an old schoolhouse-turned-bed-and-breakfast. We relaxed, played hours of Scrabble, went to the movies, and shopped til we dropped at the Outlet Mall!

 

Goal for 2013:My goal for 2013 is to live more generously. I want to give, not only money, but also my time to those who need it. I want to invest myself in someone or something so that the love of Christ can be spread.

One Little World:
One word: JOY


2 comments

  1. Congratulations on getting your TpT store up and running. I've had mine up for a year now, and am enjoying it immensely!

    Judy @ It's Raining Resources

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! It's been an adventure so far and I cannot wait for the weeks to come as I work diligently to "beef" it up :)

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top