12-12-12

It's coming this week...

It won't come again for 100 years...

Are you ready?!?

That's right - it's 12-12-12!

To celebrate, I've come up from a FREE list of 12 activities to try on 12-12-12. Teachers, you can pick and choose which activities to do throughout the day as a whole class, it can be a station at a literacy or math center, or it can be a take-home assignment on which the students receive points for each box they complete.

Here's what the sheet looks like:


You can download it for FREE from my TpT store by clicking here: 12 Ideas for 12-12-12

Fifth Grade Freebies

Also, I wanted to share some exciting news: I have become a contributor for a great new collaborate blog called Fifth Grade Freebies. It's a blog with posts written by a myriad of 5th grade teachers - and the best part is, all of the activities and worksheets on there are FREE! Many of them could be used in various classrooms across several grades. Check it out!

1 comment

  1. Awesome idea! I just nominated you for a Leibster Award. Check out my blog to see what you must do.

    Steph
    missaugello.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top