Happy Fall!

My husband and I had a lovely couples game night last night. Our house was cleaned, prepped, and decorated for fall by 6pm sharp. 

We chatted, munched, and played "Couples Challenge," a game I made up that's similar to the Newlywed game. Each person drew questions out of a bowl and then they and their spouse had to answer it. If the answers matched, they earned a point. The team with the most points won. We had a great time, laughing and sharing stories. It was a wonderful game to connect with our spouses and bond with the other couples who were there.

If you want a copy of the "Couples Challenge" questions, please leave a comment with your e-mail and I'll send them to you FREE!

I wanted to share a Pintrest success story - Candy Acorns :) You can link to the original pin here.


All you need are: Hershey kisses, mini Nutter Butters, and butterscotch chips:


 Voila! Aren't they cute?!?


 They were treat bags as a thank-you for the couples who came.


Happy fall everyone! Praying for a lovely, family-filled Thanksgiving!

"Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving in the following of that impulse. -Henry Van Dyke

No comments

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top