I've Been "Boo'd!"


Exciting news!


Tina from "Flamingos and Butterflies" has boo'd me!

This is a blog "linky party" being hosted by Cynthia at 2nd Grade Pad. What a great way for us to do a lot of blog hopping! I love learning from all of the amazing teachers out there!
  • Here's how to play. Choose a fellow blogger that has MORE followers, another that has about the SAME number of followers, and last, someone that has LESS followers.
  • Highlight their blogs with links to encourage others to check them out. Don't forget to let your fellow bloggers know that you shared about them.
I am excited to be boo'd and to participate in this fun linky party:

Here are my three...

1. More followers: Kristine from Young Teacher Love
YounGTeacherLove

Kristine was the first blog I ever started following and her products and ideas inspired me to start blogging and sharing my teaching world with everyone!
Her site is chalked-full of creative, relevant ideas and activities that can be used in an upper-elementary classroom. I see her ideas all over Pintrest and TPT. Check out her blog if you haven't already!

2. (Almost) Same number of followers: Ashley from Primary Teacherhood 
Primary Teacherhood
While Ashley is new to the blogging world (as am I!) her blog is cute, organized, and full of good ideas! She teaches at a year-round school, so she has a different teaching schedule and perspective than most of us.

3. Less followers: Dana from LIVE LEARN TEACH for LIFE
LiveLearnTeachBlog2

Dana has great ideas for integrating technology into the classroom. I'm looking forward to trying out a couple of great websites I found on her blog. 

Check out their sites and leave them some love! :)

Now it's your turn - who will you "boo" this October?!?


Signature

2 comments

  1. Great ideas, and an excellent way to spread the word! I still think yours is one of the best but I may be biased... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the boo! I had to stop by and let ya know that I boo'd ya back (because your super awesome!) I love stopping by to read the latest :)

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top