Fun Friday!

I'm linking up with Kelly from Teaching Fourth for her "Fun Friday" linky party!


Please leave a comment and become a follower! 

CC Essentials: Grammar Ninja is VERY addicting with its video-game style. What a fantastic way to practice the parts of speech!  Scroll down for the game.
*Here's the link to my pin: http://pinterest.com/pin/212443307393753560/

Want to link up your blog? 
Head on over to Kelly's page and download the template - It is this easy!
  • Write about your favorite lesson this week in your classroom.
  • Write about your favorite idea or lesson from another blog.
  • Tell what you love about fall.
  • Share your favorite pin from Pinterest (copy and paste it).
  • Share a great free item, either from yourself or from another blogger.
  • Put links below the Fun Friday page.
When you link up, visit and leave a comment for the 2 people in front of you and the 2 people behind you.   Don't forget to come back and check for 2 people behind you.  :)

9 comments

  1. Grammar Ninjas was too fun! Thanks for sharing that Pin. Glad you like the owls : )

    Young Daze in 5th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the foldable idea! I need to get some of that action going on in my room!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'm a new follower!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I can e-mail you the parts of speech foldable template if you'd like :)

      Foldables are wonderful - they summarize information, my students can frequently access them (and they do!) and because they worked hard to create them, I don't find as many of the floor, crumpled in the recycle bin, or stuffed into backpacks. We all win!

      I've got a TON of foldables coming up for our mini-election unit we're going to start next week. Stay tuned! :)

      Delete
  3. I love foldables, too! Thank you for sharing about Grammar Ninjas. I think my students will love it.

    Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up! I am your newest follower!

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your blog! I also teach 5th. Check out mine!

    Kim
    http://literacysundae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower =) I found you via Fun Friday.
    Thanks so much for the Grammar Ninja tip! I am going to check it out to see if I can incorporate it into my EFL classroom. I'm following you on Pinterest too =)

    Teacher Kirra:Maestra Kirra

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad a found your blog! I also teach 5th grade! Hop on over and check out my blog! I'm your new follower!

    Kim
    http://literacysundae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am off to check out Grammar Ninjas and your freebie for fables! Thank you for sharing:) I am your newest follower!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup I'm jumping on the band wagon and checking out grammar ninja! SO glad Kelly is hosting this linky for all to enjoy! Found some really fabulous ideas all in one place.
    Amanda
    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.

Back to Top