Trekking Around Maine...

Well I'm posting from beautiful Acadia National Park this week, and, boy, it sure is beautiful!

Here's a couple pictures from our first day trekking around the park:





Being on vacation with my family reminds me of a favorite game we used to play on road trips - The License Plate Scavenger Hunt! As we spent hours in the car (usually on the way from Texas to Montreal!) my brother and I would scour the highway for license plates from different states. You could use this with your family or in the classroom when students go on trips (Christmas vacation, Spring Break, etc.).

Here's a link to the document: Scavenger Hunt

Well I'm off to lay on the rocks, enjoy the waves crashing, and marvel at the beauty of God's creation.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Questions? Thoughts? Leave a note below: I LOVE comments! I like to reply to comments via e-mail (so we can start a blogging friendship). Please check your settings to make sure you are not a No-Reply Blogger. Contact me with questions.